Pin It button on image hover

Friday, September 14, 2012

The Beauty of Fall

With the recent rains, the fall wildflowers have begun to bloom.  This is not good news to my allergies, but I still enjoy their beauty as I am out checking the cows and delivering their vitamin and mineral supplements.  These are not your typical fall foliage pictures.  Most of our trees have suffered from the drought and probably aren't going to be very pretty this fall.  Enjoy my little piece of fall flowers!










-A Kansas Farm Mom


Shared on Farm Photo Friday.  A great place to photos from farms all over the country.  Some gorgeous sunrises and sunsets.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to have at least a few flowers this fall. I noticed we have very little color around here because of the drought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the trees are going to be very boring this fall. A lot of them have starting losing leaves in July. The flowers are not everywhere, but at least they do offer a pop of color occasionally after the showers we have gotten. Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

      Delete

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.