Pin It button on image hover

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Thank you Judi Graff!



I have been very lucky to find new friends and mentors within the blogging community that help me when I need assistance.  My latest assistance has come from Judi Graff.  As a blogger, she amazes me that she had not one but three blogs!  

  • FARMnWIFE A blog to help other farmer's find their voice online.  I can find almost anything I need on her blog when I have a question.
  • Kids' Cattle A blog to show off her kids and other kids showing cattle.  This is something I love.  I loved showing cattle and made some of my best friends outside the showring and now my kids are starting to show as well.
  • Graff Land & Livestock A site that tells about her family farm and the stories that go with it.

 She offers assistance to farmers wanting to share their story through blogs and social media and what I really appreciate is that she doesn’t care if you are on WordPress or Blogger, she gives sets of instructions for both to get things set up the correct way.

She and I come from very similar farms in different parts of the country and it appears that we have many of the same jobs on the farm.  I just look forward to the day when my kids are as old as hers and can help more.

Thank you Judi Graff for being there to help those of us that are clueless.  I only wish that I would have found you a year ago.  There are so many things I need to fix after going through a Blog Overhaul process with her and several other farm bloggers the last 3 weeks.  I am just glad to know how to fix the things I need to to make my blog more effective.

Who are your mentors?  Who has helped you to get where you are today?  Be sure to let them know how much they have helped you.  A note letting them know they made a difference in someone’s life just might make their day, week or even year.

-A Kansas Farm Mom

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Nicole. Your blog is looking really nice. You are doing an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.