Pin It button on image hover

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Country Fair Blog Party #24


Country Fair Blog Party by Country LINKed
With school back in swing, I thought things would settle down and we would all find a routine, but no we started corn harvest and there is absolutely no telling who will get the boys after school or where they will do their homework.

This week’s Country Fair Blog Party is going to be fun!  We are looking for your posts about anything COUNTRY!  Country kids, country crafts, country recipes or country living.

Do you wish for the country life?  Find great ideas and new blogs here at our link-up.

Come to the fair and bring your friends!

Now, on to last week’s winners!  Winners from Week #23:  (Click on the champions picture and it will take you to the post.)
county fair ribbon
AGRICULTURE:  Stray Kernels
“Thankfully, I find corn to be an endlessly fascinating topic.” – Rhodora
county fair ribbon
“Feast your eyes on these simple pickles that taste heavenly and take about five minutes to make.” – Caitlin
county fair ribbon
Country Fair Blog Party Link-up:  Mystery Loaf unveiled
“I thought I’d share how I made tonight’s meatloaf which was a bit different because I had to substitute ingredients I didn’t have for ingredients I did. Let me just say… YUM!” – Nicole
county fair ribbon
TRAVEL:  Nebraska Wheatie
“As the afternoon turned to early evening, I decided to venture out into the wide open spaces again. (It had been pretty darn hot!) So, I took a short walk just to see what I could see.” – Tracy
county fair ribbon
“I write about some of the issues I work on in the office on a daily basis and hope that I also give you a better sense of what raising poultry means for the farmers I work for.” – Lara

Now, time to join week #24.  Here is how you link up to the Country Fair Blog Party:

Add Our Buttons!

Kelly who writes the blog Old Blue Silo and does some graphic design work is one such person.  She designed some super buttons for the blog party that you can "grab."  Please add this button to your side bar or your post, so every one know you are linking up to our party.
Country Fair Blog Party

If you have been featured as one of our champions, we now have a purple ribbon for you to proudly display on your champion post.
Country Fair Blog Part

Please be kind and follow your hosts for this party:
THE LOVELY COUNTRY FAIR CO-HOSTS:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.