Are you looking for What's 4 Dinner this Wednesday? These stuffed rolls look absolutely amazing! I was thinking these would be perfect for someone to bring to me while I am in the field this fall or a great to go meal to a soccer game or even a tailgate party. This recipe is brought to you by Lindsay Chichester.
I met +Lindsay Chichester at the +AgChat Conference in August. First of all let me say that she is a blast to hang out with and next: she is an amazing resource of information. Dr. Lindsay works for the University of Nebraska Lincoln and has been focusing on cultivating engagement among farmers, ranchers and consumers.
Stuffed Rolls (From the kitchen of Lindsay Chichester)
1 pound ground beef
1 small can minced olives
4 hard boiled eggs – chopped
2 cans (8 oz.) diced green chilies
16 ounces (2 cups) salsa
1 bunch green onions – sliced thinly
½ pound sharp cheddar cheese – grated
2 dozen hot dog buns (bratwurst buns work too)
2 cloves minced garlic
- Heat oven to 200 degree Fahrenheit. In large skillet, brown ground beef, pour off drippings.
- Add all other ingredients, mix well. Stuff rolls with approximately ¼ filling. Wrap in foil.
- Warm in oven for 1 hour. You can put in hotter oven for less time.
- Use caution when opening foil, the steam and roll with be hot.
- Reheat in foil in the oven, or remove from foil and reheat in microwave.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/