Pin It button on image hover

Saturday, November 1, 2014

November Country Fair Blog Party

Where did October go?  I had a satisfying month sharing lots of information for Dyslexia and ADHD Awareness months with lots of parents messaging me for more information and feedback after their children were tested!

We planted wheat and harvested milo and soybeans.  That field work is not finished, so I will be back in the field shortly today.

We added a few new co-hosts last month and I thought it would be a great time to introduce you to them!  I can't tell you how excited I am to introduce you to th


 
Jan, the chick behind Tip Garden, grew up a Kansas farm girl. She now lives in the big city out in the South East. She works 2 jobs outside the home, in addition to her favorite "jobs" of wife and mother!
She know what being a busy woman is, short on time, and always feeling 2 steps behind and she loves time & money saving ideas!

  About
Caitlin, of Belongs With Wildflowers, a 20-something living on the East Coast of the United States. After a decade chasing college degrees and career ladders, I began blogging as a creative outlet to reconnect with myself. Blogging pushed me to look at what happiness meant to me (and it was found in the most surprising of places).
I’m learning about agriculture, beekeeping, chickens, goats, herbalism, and organic farming to begin my farm and homestead in the next year. In the meantime, I spend my days chasing adventures with Michael (lovingly called ‘my guy’ and ‘my beau’), with an awfully adorable fur-little family in tow.

 http://unchartedrhoade.blogspot.com/
Jamie, of This Uncharted Rhoade, is a midwestern girl. 25 years old. Married to her best friend. Passionate about agriculture. Has a fantastic job working with animals and amazing, smart people. Fixing up their one bedroom house into a home. Happiest when surrounded by open fields and cows. She's been known exaggerate a little bit and sometimes has potty mouth (sorry mom).

http://countrylinked.wordpress.com/
Laurie is a country gal from Missouri. She was born and raised a farm girl and feels very blessed to be back on the family farm with her husband and children. Laurie loves sharing about life on the farm and living in the country as well as her photography. Every day is different on the farm, so you never know what you might see when you visit COUNTRY LINKED.

 http://dirtroadcharm.blogspot.com/
Taysha is a Midwestern girl trying to make the most out of every minute and voice behind Dirt Road Charm. I have a full time job in the Ag industry as well as splitting my time with cattle shows, travel, advocating, and family. She shares her experiences and passion with Ag.  Some of her obsessions are cowboy boots, the Michigan State Spartans, the color turquoise,  and bacon.....you can't forget the bacon! 

 IMG_2046-2
Danielle was born an Urban Cajun, transformed into a Rural Okie and now blazing through life as a Kentucky Wife. She writes about my life, faith, my fur-child Oliver, over share about the handsome fella I married and mix it all in with some agriculture flavor on the (sometimes hysterical, but always honest) High Heels and Shotgun Shells.

Can't you see why I am so excited!  The newbies are going to be amazing and I love my co-hosts that have been with me since the beginning.  Sometimes I can't believe they let me be associated with them, because they are that awesome.

The posts from last months party were so great that I needed your help to pick the best post of the month.  Several of you did and I am happy to say that it was really close between the Lemon Sugar Cookies that need no refrigeration and the Pumpkin Roll tutorial.

Let's get on to this month's party!  Be sure to visit 3 of your fellow party attendees and leave them a comment, list our button or a link back to the party on your site, and be sure to link to a specific post and not your homepage.




Country Fair Blog Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.