Pin It button on image hover

Monday, February 1, 2016

February Country Fair Blog Party 2016

If you follow me over on Facebook, you know that calving season is getting started and you can find your daily dose of cute baby calf pictures.  I am looking for easy recipes to help keep everyone fed and happy these days.  My days and nights are filled with making sure the first time mother's-to-be don't need any assistance delivering their bundles of joy.  My favorite picks from the January party are a combination of something to try to make the morning breakfast struggle easier, a blast from the past and memories of my Grandmother crocheting, and a fish recipe with a sprinkle of cow nutrition.

 

 



I can't wait to see what great recipes, projects, farm stories and more are linked up this month.  Don't forget to follow each of my beautiful co-hosts as you link up 1-3 posts this month.

Please add this button to your side bar or your post, so every one know you are linking up to our party.
Country Fair Blog Party

If you have been featured as one of our champions, we now have a purple ribbon for you to proudly display on your champion post.
Country Fair Blog Part

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.