Pin It button on image hover

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Celebrate 365-Patriotic Edition

I just love a good summer barbecue with good food, friends and fun activities.  This week the hosts of Celebrate 365 are looking for your summer recipes, decor, fun activities and more.  If you are like me and are too busy to have a party, show us what you are up to!  I would love to see all your summer fun ideas!  That's enough from me, check out the great ideas from others below and add your own ideas, so we can all have a fun, fabulous Fourth of July!  Please try to limit yourself to adding 3 ideas to the party.  :)
4th of July Ideas

 Your beautiful co-hosts for the party are:

 Jan, from Tip Garden,
Carlee from Cooking with Carlee
myself, here at A Kansas Farm Mom.
 Tip Garden

An InLinkz Link-up

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.