Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

And He Named The Little Heifer...

I want to thank you all for all the names that you sent via Facebook or the comments on the last blog post.  My little man had quite a list of names to choose from for his heifer.  Here is a look at the list
  • Penelope
  • Moxie
  • Survivor
  • Valentina
  • Orphan Annie
  • Winney
  • Baby
  • Kansas
  • Supper
  • Grace
  • Charlie
  • Daisy
  • Sassy
  • Roxie
  • Sally
  • Lucy
  • Bell
  • Frisky
  • Anuva
  • Danni
  • Gabriella
  • Jana
  • Karley
  • Talia
  • Lil Angel
You all are awesome and made this little 7 year old's day that you would help me name a calf!!  We have already had a bucket calf named Bell and she should calve in the next month.  Sassy was one of our dogs that we got from Dorema Farm, but those were about the only names that we had used before.  :)

Without further delay I introduce you to... Winnie!!


Thank you so much everyone!  He said she likes her name!  :)

-A Kansas Farm Mom

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Naming is important, particularly at that age. My oldest started out naming his heifers in alphabetical order, thankfully he'd outgrown that before he got to 'K' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember trying to name registered heifers with the letter of the tattoo that year. Some letters are more challenging than others. :)

      Delete
  2. Winnie is adorable! Your boys are so cute. I love your writings...best of luck to all of you! A former Kansas farm girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you Sherrill. I am glad you are enjoying my ramblings.

      Delete

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.