Pin It button on image hover

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Donkey Basketball?!?!?!?!?

We are right in between Winter Storms Q and Rocky.  We have had lots of travel plans for the weekend and next week that were changed due to the weather forecasts (including a a trip to Florida...being responsible stinks some times).  We had little down time last night and decided to go support one of the local FFA Chapters who had a fundraiser planned.

The high school gym was packed!  It was not a championship basketball game or wrestling match they had come to watch, but instead it was...


Donkey Basketball!!

Yep!  That's right!  We drove 20 miles and actually paid to laugh our fool heads off.  We had so much fun watching this "competitive sport" of sorts.  They play by some very loose rules.  Mainly you are to be on your donkey when you shoot.  You can't let go of your donkey and must have contact at all times.

I can't even try to explain how this took place, so I took a few short videos that I hope you enjoy.








Have a great week everyone!  I am off to check the calves and make sure everyone looks like they are ready for the storm that is coming in.  Feel free to share this with someone you think may need a laugh or 10 today!

-A Kansas Farm Mom

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy this sports video clip. It’s really a unique way to play Basketball like this. Thanks for sharing with us videos of this match. I really enjoyed very much.

    More info

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.