Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happy Blogaversary

It's hard to believe that a year ago I started this little blog.  I have learned so much this past year and made friends that I never would have met otherwise.

When I started writing, I was going to be happy if 10 people read my blog each week.  This past weekend I surpassed 30,000 total pageviews and I have over 600 followers on Facebook!!  This totally amazes me.

As most of you know, I love to share recipes, stories about my kids projects and about our life on the farm.  As a thank you to everyone of you that has come to visit and/or share my posts with your friends, I have not 1, but 3 amazing giveaways for you this week that combines 3 of my loves!!!

The Kansas Beef Council has graciously donated The Healthy Beef Cookbook!!  Be sure to go check out the recipes and great information about beef in a healthy diet on their website.


My 10 year old has been making jewelry and gave me this original piece...


The $25.00 Walmart Gift Card that went unclaimed the last time I had a giveaway.

Leave me a comment here or on Facebook and tell me your favorite post of this past year and which item you would like to win.

If you share my Facebook Status for this post, I will give you another entry.

Yes, I should be using Rafflecopter to do this, but I need someone to walk me through setting it up.  (I am a bit technology challenged tonight.) 

In honor of my blogaversary, I am working with a group of bloggers and revamping some of my pages.  I have already added a contact page and reworked my "About Me" page.  Please check them out and let me know what you think.

Thanks so much for letting me share a little about our food, family and farming with you this past year and Good Luck!

Check back March 19, 2013 to see if you have won.

-A Kansas Farm Mom