Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy National Ag Day!

Happy National Ag Day everyone!  It doesn't seem like anything special here today.  We still fed the cows and looked for new babies...none today. :( 

The boys planted part of my garden (they are on Spring Break).

I am working on a couple of things in the office and the Farmer is wondering if his planter will arrive in time to plant corn.  That's right!  He bought a new planter and we are 1.5 weeks from planting and it is not on the premises yet.  So far, he is handling it OK, but we may be working with a short fuse.

Everyday is Ag Day on our farm, but we are glad there is a day for others to celebrate the people that grow the food that gets to your plate.

If you will remember, last week was the one year anniversary of my blog!!  I had some prizes to give away!  The lucky winners are:
  • David Hayden won the Walmart Gift Card
  • Juanita McIntosh won the Cookbook
  • Charlotte Breyman Carson will get a special piece of jewelry made by my son!
Message me your addresses and I will get them in the mail to you!  Congratulations!  Thank you for following my little blog.

Well, I better get back to fixing lunch and supervise the rest of the garden planting.  Today, we are planting broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and onions.

-A Kansas Farm Mom

4 comments:

  1. Happy Ag Day from our Kansas farm to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool calves - cute. But I guess you can't get too sentimental about that sort of stuff on a farm. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are cute, but just like puppies they grow up to be not so cute. Everyone also knows that they all have a purpose.

      Delete

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.