Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

W4DW-Hot Taco Dip

What's For Dinner This Wednesday?  How about another guest contribution?  This week it is from Robyn of The Ranch Wife Chronicles.  This would be a great Appetizer for your Super Bowl Party.

Robyn and her husband ranch on a fourth generation cow/calf and yearling operation. She is originally from Hazard, Nebraska where she grew up raising and showing livestock. Robyn is a full-time at home Ranch Wife who loves working outside, photography, cooking/baking, and reading. She also does a little freelance writing. Between the Boston Terrier house dog and Border Collie puppy there is hardly a dull moment. Take a peek at Robyn’s Life, Ranch Life and Everything In Between at The Ranch Wife Chronicles.


Hot Taco Dip

2# ground beef, browned.
Add 1 can refried beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Mix and spread in a 9x13 pan, greased.
Next, blend 24 oz sour cream and 8 ounce bottle of green taco sauce.
Spread over the meat mixture. Sprinkle with 1-2 cups shredded cheddar and bake until bubbles about 20 minutes.

I have tried this recipe twice and it turned out yummy both times! I mixed it up the night before and popped it in the oven. Easy!

KFM-I made this recipe last weekend and really liked it.  I added the jalapenos to my serving because my kids don't care for spicy food.  You could also top with black olives or green onions to add a little color and Mexican appearance to it.  Thanks for sharing Robin and be sure to follow her on Facebook.   I just love her pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.