Pin It button on image hover

Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Country Fair Blog Party

I just spent the week in sunny Phoenix where it was easy to believe that Spring is right around the corner until I returned to Kansas where we received our first good snow fall of the winter while we were gone.  I must keep reminding myself that we are only 30 days away from corn planting.

The February Country Fair Blog Party has so many great entries that once again I had a hard time picking just a few to share, but here are some of my picks.

There were way too many posts that I can use to help me with my job as a Farm Mom.  I just love the post from Gentle Joy Photography on Counting Back Change.  I just can't believe how many cashiers do not even attempt to count change back to a customer.  With the snow outside, I am seriously considering building an indoor garden like the one from the Humble Little Homestead.  Our $600,000 Goat reminds of a time when I priced a show heifer way high, so no one would want to buy her and makes me look forward to when my boys will do the same thing.  Raising Kids by Farm Fit Mama helps me remember how helpful the boys can be in raising orphans.

I haven't cooked my lately, so I am looking forward to trying these recipes that were linked up last month:  Crockpot Chicken Tacos, World Conquering Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake, 5 Ingredient Flour Tortillas, and Ricotta Gnocchi.  

Possibly the most entertaining post is one of a flock of baby chicks fighting over a cricket.  
 

So, what have you been up to this past month?  Do you have any ideas for Spring that we all should be using?  Please, share them below!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.