Pin It button on image hover

Monday, June 1, 2015

June Country Fair Blog Party

It is time once again for a sharing party of blog posts.  I always look forward to seeing what my friends and new friends have been up to lately.  I love finding new recipes and DIY projects to make with my boys.  Here are a few of my favorite posts from the May party.

Good 'N Plenty by Dirt Under My Fingernails

 


Not Your Average Tuna Salad from Best of Long Island and Central Florida

 


Top 10 Places to Visit in Michigan this Summer 


chicken caesar melt

Now, it is your turn to either share what you have been up to the last month or find a few new blogger friends to get ideas from.  Feel free to link up to three posts to our party. 

Help me select next months favorites by leaving me a comment with your favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.