Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September County Fair Blog Party

Seriously, time has to slow down.  The month of August is a complete blur in my mind.  September sure needs to slow down because I have a major Birthday coming up and I am totally not ready for that!  Welcome to the September Edition of the Country Fair Blog Party!  I haven't been blogging much, but I have been working on travel arrangements for Flat Aggie and I am excited to start sharing those adventures with you.

Here are my favorite posts from last month's party:

 


  dress code 2

4 Wiley Farm Recap of their County Fair pretty much sums up everything I should have been posting the last month after two fairs. 
Picture 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.