Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Italian Ranch Beef Roast

My Project Pot Roast had lots of recipes sent to me by Farm Moms across the country.  There were so many that my boys are starting to get tired of roasts, but keep them coming because I still have lots of roasts in the freezer!

Today's recipe is not from a farm mom, but from the County 4-H Agent, Carrie Blaes.  I was skeptical of the Italian/Ranch/Gravy concoction, but what the heck I tried Dr. Pepper on a roast and it turned out pretty darn good.  I usually make a roast and plan on leftovers for lunch the next day, but I was totally out of luck with this one.  The boys ate all of it, so I would say it is a 5 star recipe at our house.

Italian Ranch Beef Roast

1 package of dry Italian seasoning
1 package of dry ranch dressing 
1 package of brown gravy mix on top then add a 
1/2 cup water and cook on low all day.
1 beef roast

Place roast in slow cooker and sprinkle everything over the top including the water.  Cook on low all day.  

 I have one more recipe to try from Darcy at Success is Reason Enough and then I will have to move one to another project...UNLESS you help me and send me your favorite roast recipe to try! 

-A Kansas Farm Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.