Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Pepperoncini Shredded Beef

I have to say that even my husband has been enjoying my #ProjectPotRoast.  We have tried a number of recipes that you have all sent us from near and far.  This is one of my favorites so far maybe because it is oh so easy or that is has just the right kick for a cold winter day.  This recipe comes to us from Darcy who last year shared a bit about the history of cattle working facilities and how they have changed over the years.  

Here is what she sent me.  "My favorite is a 
beef roast, with 
a jar of pepperoncinis and their juice poured over the top, 
with a tablespoon of dried Italian herbs added in.  (If you want extra "sauce", add a can of light beer.) Cook on low for 8-10 hours and you have the best shredded beef!  We serve over rice with parmesan, but it's also great on rolls with sliced cheese."

I did add the can of beer and it was amazing! Thanks for sharing Darcy!

-A Kansas Farm Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.