Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

2 Ingredient Grilled Lamb Chops-W4DW

When we first picked up the lamb from the butcher, I was scared to mess it up.  I have heard from so many people that you either love lamb or hate it and I was afraid if I cooked it wrong that I would have a freezer full of lamb that no one would try to eat again.  Lucky for me, my Facebook followers are full of lamb farmers and lovers of lamb, because I asked for help and boy did they send me recipes!  I couldn't believe how simple some of them were and still delicious.

2 Ingredient Grilled Lamb Chops

Lamb Chops
Montreal Steak Seasoning

Generously season chops with seasoning and grill to desired doneness (in our house that is to Medium).  I cover them with foil and let them rest for 10 minutes and then enjoy.  I have been told that the key to enjoying lamb is to make sure you eat it hot and not room temperature.  The chops have been super tender and flavorful...it just takes more than one or a few more sides to fill up my growing boys.  ;)

Have you ever tried lamb?  Would you try lamb if you had the chance?

-A Kansas Farm Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.