Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Country Fair Blog Party

Welcome to the Country Fair Blog Party!  A place where blogger can link up to three of their blog posts and share with others.  I just love the new recipes I find each month on the party as well as the DIY projects and some new farming knowledge from farmers of different kinds.  Calving season in rolling along here and starting to slow down quite a bit.  It has had some highs like the bull born to Princess and the lows like last Monday, but all in all it has been a pretty good calving season so far.

There were several great posts in the February party and it was hard to pick my favorites, but I finally narrowed it down to three:

OH MY, #1, #8, #16 and Definitely #19 are absolutely true in this household!
 

I so need to try to make Hamballs.  They sound so good, but I guess I am going to have to travel to the North country to find a meat counter that carries Ham Loaf as that is not a staple in Kansas Meat Counters.  Oh well!  Roadtrip!


These recipes looks amazing and there is even a roast recipe I haven't tried!  (Did you hear my family groan as I typed that, because they are kind of tired of my #ProjectPotRoast, but they will live.)

I can't wait to see what great recipes, projects, farm stories and more are linked up this month.  Don't forget to follow each of my beautiful co-hosts as you link up 1-3 posts this month.

Please add this button to your side bar or your post, so every one know you are linking up to our party.
Country Fair Blog Party

If you have been featured as one of our champions, we now have a purple ribbon for you to proudly display on your champion post.
Country Fair Blog Part

Please be kind and follow your hosts for this party:

A Kansas Farm Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.