Pin It button on image hover

Sunday, May 1, 2016

May Country Fair Blog Party 2016

Whew!  The month of April flew by!  We have been super busy with corn planting, cow breeding, a mother in law in a critical care unit in Wichita and I don't remember everything else.  The good news is most of the farm work is "caught up"  there is still plenty to do though.  My mother in law is on the mend and starting to cause trouble again.  :)  I found some great new recipes and  to try in the April Country Fair Blog Party. 

What have you been up to lately?  I would love to know!  Share you blog posts with our party after you see my favorites for the month. 

Ally's Sweet and Savory Eats Spinach Tortellini Salad
spinach tortellini salad (sweetandsavoryfood.com) 

 


I can't wait to see what great recipes, projects, farm stories and more are linked up this month.  Don't forget to follow each of my beautiful co-hosts as you link up 1-3 posts this month.




Please add this button to your side bar or your post, so every one know that you are linking up to our party.
Country Fair Blog Party

If you have been featured as one of our champions, we now have a purple ribbon for you to proudly display on your champion post.
Country Fair Blog Part

Please be kind and follow your hosts for this party:

A Kansas Farm Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.