Pin It button on image hover

Monday, December 1, 2014

Oh, Baby It's Cold Outside Country Fair Blog Party

I remember my grandparent's saying how time passes so much faster when you get older, well here lately I feel really old.  It seems like yesterday that I was just posting the November party link and here we are in December and I am trying to get ready for Christmas.  I love the ideas I found in last month's party and can't wait to see what you all bring this month. 

I think the boys and I have a few food ideas we are going to try like these from the November Party.

Food and Swine linked up to the November Country Fair Blog Party and I love the idea of Kettle Corn.  My boys are addicted to Kettle Corn.  I have tried several times to make my own, but haven't perfected it quite yet.  I think it looks too cute in a Mason jar for a gift, or maybe that is her adorable son holding it that makes it look cute.
Barrett1

What projects do you have lined up this winter?  What recipes do you have to make in the kitchen when it gets cold outside?  What keeps you busy when it gets cold?  I can't wait to read all about them.

Be sure to say hi to my lovely co-hosts this month as you link up as well!

Country Linked
Dirt Road Charm
High Heels and Shotgun Shells
This Unchartered Rhoade
TIP Garden
Belong with Wildflowers


Kelly of Old Blue Silo  designed the button for the blog party that you can "grab."  Please add this button to your side bar or your post, so every one know you are linking up to our party.
Country Fair Blog Party


-A Kansas Farm Mom


<!-- end InLinkz script →>

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.