Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tribute to Stock Show Moms

I grew up loving to show livestock.  I currently have one son that also has the love.  Growing up, I didn't realize how much my parents did for me and how much I appreciated all the other parents at the shows.  It is safe to say that there was a whole village raising me that happened to also show and love Limousin cattle.  They are all still like family to me.

I hope you enjoy this video tribute to livestock show mom's everywhere.  Please feel free to share it with your friends and those that made a difference in helping you become who you are.



Bless all the 4-H and FFA parents out there.  They make an impact on so many lives, not just their own children.  Thank you to all the stock show mom's that I had growing up!  I hope I can be half the mom that some of you were to me.  These kids are NOT Just a Farm Kid and their dad's are pretty special, too.

-A Kansas Farm Mom