Pin It button on image hover

Thursday, October 1, 2015

October Country Fair Blog Party

I was talking with my Fourth grader the other day and he asked me if I felt like the days just flew by.  Of course, I said yes!  He responded with, "It must seem like the days go by faster when you are older."  So true my son.  So true.  I remember thinking the weeks drug on ffffoooorrrrreeeevvvveeerrrr and my grandma would say how quickly the time passed.  It was definitely a difference of perspective and I totally see her view now.  I am not sure where the months go, but I do know that once again it is time for the Country Fair Blog Party.

Before I forget, like I usually do, be sure to visit and follow my lovely co-hosts!



Here are my favorite posts from the August Country Fair Blog Party.  The decision us very difficult, but here they are:

Holy Moly Chicken from the Best of Long Island and Central Florida



Dear Consumer by Uptown Farms

Picture 

Peaches and Cream Baked Oatmeal by Cooking with Carlee



Kelly who writes the blog Old Blue Silo and does some graphic design work is one such person.  She designed some super buttons for the blog party that you can "grab."  Please add this button to your side bar or your post, so every one know you are linking up to our party.
Country Fair Blog Party

If you have been featured as one of our champions, we now have a purple ribbon for you to proudly display on your champion post.
Country Fair Blog Part

Please be kind and follow your hosts for this party:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.