Pin It button on image hover

Monday, March 13, 2017

Pi Day Celebration

Tomorrow is Pi day.  You know 3/14?  What better time to celebrate the deliciousness of a pie?  I know I have several favorites and I have shared them over the years on this blog.  Speaking of over the years, yesterday was the FIVE year blogaversary for me, which seems totally crazy.  What better way to celebrate than with pie and with my good friends from Tip Garden and Corn, Beans, Pigs and Kids?!

I know I have my favorites: Mocked Pecan Pie that I can't seem to get a picture of because the guys devour it as soon as it is cool.

Incredibly easy and quick Cherry Cheese Pie that my grandmother used to make.


Daiquiri Pie that would be perfect for St. Patrick's Day. 

Share your favorite pies with us below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.