Pin It button on image hover

Friday, November 8, 2013

Fall Foliage Friday

The leaves sure have been turning and falling rapidly in our part of the country.  We keep getting rains which keeps us out of the soybean harvesting fields.  I have spent some time checking on cows, moving cows closer to home for the winter and taking care of a few sick ones.  Here are some of the pretty leaves I found this year.  Last year, I shared Fall Leaves for Leontien and I encourage you to go read her story.  It is much like that of the California Dairy Farm Wife that found she had melanoma, but sadly Leontien lost her battle almost a year ago.  Be vigilant against skin cancer, even if you are young as Leontien was.










Have a great weekend!  How is fall looking in your area? 

-A Kansas Farm Mom

 Check out the rest of my 30 days of Farm Mom Tips and the other farm bloggers joining me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.