Pin It button on image hover

Thursday, October 31, 2013

30 Days of Farm Mom Tips

I am looking for a way to clean up all these great blog ideas that I haven't written, so when I saw that a group of farm blogger friends were going to blog every day in the month of November I had to at least think about it.


I may have jumped off the deep end of blogging saying I will blog every day for the next 30 days, but we will see how well I can keep up.  So, what will I talk about?  How about 30 days of Farm Mom Tips?  Everything from 

  • getting kids to see school as useful even if they want to be farmers, 
  • recipes, 
  • farm gift guides, 
  • ag in the classroom lessons, 
  • reports from Flat Aggie
  • more Book Barn Reviews and
  • a few more of the sites of Kansas.    
What would you like to see?  As a farm wife or mom, what do you struggle with?  As a suburban mom what do you struggle with?  I am guessing it is a lot of the same things.  Time management.  Keeping kids interested in school.  Keeping the juggling act of kids activities and work all in balance.  Let’s see if we can help one another find that balance over the next 30 days and have a little fun educating the kids along the way.

I will need your help.  Give me your ideas of recipes you would like to see and farm questions you would like answered.  I don’t have all the answers or recipes, but I do have lots of friends that are willing to help me out of a tight spot from time to time.  Seriously, leave me your suggestions and I will see what I can do.

I am joining a group of bloggers who will be blogging every day in the month of November.  Be sure to follow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.