Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Scrumptious Side Dishes and Salads

I am one of those bad moms that gets totally wrapped up in the main dish of a meal and at the last possible minute thinks, hmmm....I guess we should have something to go with this.  I am really trying to do better.  Vegetables and salads are becoming more common at our table.  I am thinking if I put my pathetic list of some of my favorites here, maybe it will remind that I need to fix more side dishes and more vegies for my growing boys.

What are some of your favorite sides?  Feel free to share them with me, because I need all the help I can get. 

Don't have a link and would like to share?  Contact me and I will let you share your recipe here on my blog. 

Bacon Broccoli Salad
Baked Beans

Cherry Tomato Salad
Country Barbecue Potatoes
Freezer Coleslaw
 Mediterranean Steak Salad
One Step Mac and Cheese
Steak and Pasta Salad
Sweet corn cooked in the microwave

Breads:
2 Cheese Braided Wheat Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.