Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Freezer Pleasers Recipe Index

The busiest people need a resource of quick meals that either heat up great or bake with no prep.  I usually keep my freezer stocked with a variety of prepped food especially when we are busy during harvest and calving.

My Late Night Dinner Selections are those that are fully cooked and reheat tasting as good as the first time we ate them.  These are great when we get home late and no one has had time to think about a meal let alone start one.

My Company's Coming Selections are recipes that the prep can be done ahead of time and then baked/served when company is at your house, allowing you more time to spend with friends and family.

Late Night Dinner Selections

Beef Taquitos
Cheesy Enchiladas
Easy, Cheesy, Beefy Burritos

French Dip
Pork Chalupas
Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Beef
Spicy Shredded Beef

Steak Roll Ups
Cheesy Mostaccioli

Company's Coming

Barbecue Meatballs
 Lasagna

Freezer Coleslaw

Frozen Apple Rolls
Grandma Jessie's Zucchini Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.