Pin It button on image hover

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Super Bowl Recipe Roundup

Looking for recipes for your Super Bowl Party?  I just love appetizers, but I know some of you would like to have a crock pot of soup available at your parties as well.  Here is my roundup of appetizers and soups for your dining pleasure.




Hot Dog Snacks 

  • Bacon, Hot Dogs, Brown Sugar, Maple Syrup

Pork Meatball Appetizers

  • Ground Pork, Cranberry Sauce, Chili Sauce

Touchdown Taco Dip

  • Refried beans, sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, all served WARM

Taco Bites

  •  Ground Beef, Pepper Havarti Cheese and corn chips

Jalapeno Poppers

  •  Jalapenos, cream cheese, bacon

Smoked Chipotle Spinach & Artichoke Dip with Bacon from Dairy Carrie


Taco Soup

Spicy Cheeseburger Soup

Beefy Nacho Potato Soup

Sausage Soup

Calypso Beef Soup



Haskamps of Tulip Super Bowl Snacks

  • Lil Smokies
  • Taco Dip
  • Toffee Apple Dip

Minnesota Farm Living

  • Fajitas
  • Quesadillas
  • Sliders

I hope you all enjoy the food  and commercials on Sunday!  Oh and yeah, don't forget to watch a little of the game.  :)

-A Kansas Farm Mom

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the 'mention' as I was reading down through, I was thinking her pictured recipe is so similar to mine, and obviously when I posted on FB I hadn't been here to see you gave me a shout out! Thanx sista! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recipes! Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday. Please stop back by today to vote.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.