Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pork The Other White Meat

Most people think of pork as the other white meat, but in our house it is the only white meat we eat.  I have some great friends that raise pigs for you, me and their families.  Many of them have shared some of their family's favorite recipes with me.

I love the diversity of recipes that you can make with pork.  My boys love the recipes that have fruit cooked with the pork.

If you prefer pictures, check out my Pinterest Boards Pork Recipes and Bacon!!

Bacon Broccoli Salad
Bacon Cheeseburger Jalapeno Poppers
Breakfast Hash

Caramel Apple Pork Chops
Cheesy Enchiladas 
Christy's Not So Famous Pork Loin

Dairy Carrie's Mediterranean Pork

Hot Dog Snacks
Jalapeno Poppers

Pork Chalupas
Pork Meatball Appetizers

Sausage Soup
Spicy Sausage Skillet
Steak Rollups with Bacon
Taco Soup with a Twist

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.