Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sweet Treats

If there is one thing most farm and ranch wives can make, it is dessert.  We all have hard working husbands, sons and daughters that calories don't seem to matter.  I on the other hand am slowly learning that I don't have to eat as much or as often as they do.

Here are some of my favorite desserts to make for the family.  If you prefer a pictoral view of the recipes, check out my Pinterest board called Sweet Treats.

30 Minute Oatmeal Pecan Squares
Cherry Cheese Pie
Chocolate Chip Cranberry Milk Bars
Cinnamon Roll Muffins
Cream Cheese Snickerdoodles

Daiquiri Pie
Frozen Apple Rolls
Grandma Jessie's Zucchini Cake

Hello Dolly Bars
Henry Ford Chocolate Chip Soybean Cookies
Jodi's Amazing Brownies

Modern Day Tin Can Ice Cream
Nut Free, Gluten Free No Bake Cookies
Old Fashioned Apple Crisp

Pecan Pie
Pecan Pie Cheesecake
Pecan Rolls

Trail Mix Bars
Whole Wheat Angel Food Cake
Whole Wheat Sugar Cookies



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.